Wheeling Symphony Society Auxiliary
The Wheeling Symphony Society Auxiliary is a volunteer organization committed to supporting the Wheeling Symphony Society, Inc. and the Wheeling Symphony Orchestra through financial, educational and promotional activities.
The purpose of the Wheeling Symphony Auxiliary is to:
- Cooperate with and support the Wheeling Symphony Society, Inc.
- Establish and encourage volunteers.
- Host various fundraisers for the benefit of the Wheeling Symphony Society, Inc.
- Promote music appreciation and participation in musically oriented activities and programs.
Meetings are held four times a year with annual dues for membership.
The Auxiliary 2017-2018 Meeting Schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017 – Wheeling Country Club
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017 – Generations
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018 – Undo’s
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018 – Sandscrest Conference and Retreat Center
The 2017-2018 Wheeling Symphony Auxiliary Executive Board :
- President — Beth Ann Dague
- President Elect — Kathleen McDermott
- Vice President Membership — Cynthia Morrison
- Treasurer — Aimee Stern
- Treasurer Elect — Kelly Bettem
- Secretary — Missy Glessner
The Auxiliary provides volunteer support for the following projects:
- July 4th Concert
- Music Under The Stars (A Labor Day outdoor concert)
- Viennese Winter Ball and Patron Party
- Young People’s Concerts for area school children
- Wheeling Symphony Auction
In addition, the Auxiliary provides hosts for Symphony concerts, training the Student Volunteers, and much more.
For more information on the Wheeling Symphony Auxiliary and how to join this wonderful volunteer organization, please contact the Wheeling Symphony office at 304-232-6191. For a membership form, please click here.